1. Collection of your informationWe collect information from you when you register on our website. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your personal details such as, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. Additionally, your personal data may be collected when you use our website, any service we provide or in your interaction with us.
2. Use of your informationAny of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways for the purposes of serving you. This includes, where applicable: -
A. To personalize your experience
i. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
B. To improve our website
i. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
C. To improve customer service
i. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs or resolve any problems or disputes that you may encounter in relation to our products and/or services
D. To process transactions
i. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the sole purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
E. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature(s)
F. To send periodic emails
i. The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
3. Access to and updating of your personal informationAs a registered member, you may access and update your personal membership information via My Account page on the BLACKBOX website. You may also contact us in relation to having access to your personal information that we hold about you. All requests for access to personal information can also be emailed to us at the following address: email@example.com, and they will be dealt with by our liaison officer. We seek your cooperation to ensure that all information held by us about you is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
4. Protection of your informationWe implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information. All supplied sensitive/credit information is handled by authorized payment gateway services. We do not keep any credit information on our site. After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
5. Disclosure of your informationWe do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personal identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
6. Third PartiesThis Policy only applies to our website and information that we collect from you. Our website may contain links to other websites which are not owned or maintained by us. We will not be held liable for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal date by such third parties.
7. Personal Data Protection CommissionThis Policy is based on the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012 ("PDPA") and all the associated regulations and guidelines as may from time to time be issued by the Personal Data Protection Commission ("PDPC") of Singapore. Our practices may be subjected to different or more restrictive local laws in jurisdictions outside of Singapore.
8. Children Online Privacy Protection Act ComplianceWe are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 18 years old or older.
10. Terms of ServicePlease review our Terms of Service section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website here.
11. DisclaimerTo the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.