A. REGISTRATION AND LOGIN
1. How do I become an official BlackBox member?
All you have to do is Subscribe to BlackBox, which will only take you less than 3 minutes to do so. Yup, it's that simple! However, we'll need you to provide us with accurate information to ensure you receive the right things at the right time. Oh, and don't forget to verify your account via email after. You will then get immediate membership access, and you can start redeeming the samples that you would like to try.
2. Can I make a purchase without being a BlackBox member?
You can still add items in your Box but you won't be able to checkout these items unless you are logged in to your account, which means you will have to be a BlackBox member eventually.
3. Damn, I've forgotten my password!
No worries, you are all covered. Just click on the Forgotten Your Password link on the Login page, and we'll send you a new set of password via email. You are free to change that complicated string of password after in My Account > My Profile page.
4. How do I update my existing particulars?
Sign in using your email address and password, click 'Howdy (Your name)' at the top right corner of the screen. You can start editing your details by clicking on the EDIT icon on the right of every sub-section.
B. PURCHASING AND ORDERING
1. What are your delivery options and charges like?
- Normal Mail option is at $0 but it only applies to the Classic and/or Luxury Samples range.
- Registered Mail option is charged at $3 per pack or box. In other words, if you purchase 3 boxes, the delivery fee for that checkout will be $9 ($3 x 3 boxes).
- Courier option is charged at a flat fee of $5.50 no matter how many boxes you end up purchasing. To save on postage, we recommend that you opt for this option if your Registered Mail fee exceeds $6.
- But hey, great news! We will waive off the delivery charge if your purchase is above $50.
2. How do I know my purchase is confirmed?
Check your email inbox! We will send you a confirmation email with the attached Order Invoice after every sucessful purchase. And of course we hope it isn't sent to your Junk or Spam inbox. To ensure all our emails get to your inbox safely, do mark us as 'Not Spam' or 'Not Junk'.
3. I've ordered the items. When will I receive them?
Give us some time to process and pack your order. You should receive it within the next 10 working days.
4. What happens if my order doesn't come at all?
When that really happens, do not hesistate to drop us an email and let us know what happen. Your concerns are ours too!
5. Do you ship outside of Singapore?
Unfortunately we don't, but we are definitely working towards that option!
C. PRODUCT INFORMATION
1. Are your products and samples listed authentic?
Yes, we only list products and samples from authorized distributors and brand owners.
2. Why is there a limit to the number of samples I can redeem?
BlackBox believes in responsible sampling. To ensure our subscribers get an equal chance of trying out a certain product or sample, we may impose a capacity limit on the number of samples that you can redeem.
3. Do you offer gift vouchers?
No, but you can pick samples or Exclusive BlackBoxes as gifts for your friends and have it delivered to them instead. Do note that each order can only be sent to one location. For example, if you are planning to send gifts to 3 friends, you will need to checkout the 3 orders separately.
4. How do I know whether the products are suitable for me?
We do not know either, which is why you really should try out the samples first!
1. How do I earn points?
There are a few ways you can do to earn yourself some extra points:
- Purchase of any Classic and/or Luxury Exclusive boxes
- Review your purchased boxes and samples
- Keep yourself updated through our website, weekly e-newsletter, Facebook, and Instagram. We might drop you more points every now and then!
2. What can I do with my points?
These points will allow you to redeem the more premium items that are not available in our samples range. These premium items can be found in the SHOP > REDEEM section on both the Classic and Luxury section.
3. How many premium items can I redeem at one go?
You are only allowed to redeem a maximum of 2 items per checkout. But, you can always redeem more items or even the same items with your points on your next checkout.
4. Why is there a delivery charge for these premium items I redeemed using my points? Aren't they supposed to be free?
Yes, what you are paying is for the delivery man to send the items to your place. To make it more cost effective, we recommend that you redeem your premium items with the rest of your purchases in one checkout. This way, you only pay the delivery charge for your purchase items.